Daricia Wilkinson (Clemson University) is a PhD student in Human-centered computing at Clemson University. Her research focuses on understanding online privacy-decision making and exploring more usable solutions for privacy and recommender systems interfaces.
Moses Namara (Clemson University) is a Facebook Scholar and PhD student in Human-centered computing at Clemson University. His research focuses on user-tailored privacy and human factor issues related to the design of privacy-enhancing and social media technologies.
Karla Badillo-Urquiola (University of Central Florida) is a McKnight Fellow and PhD student in Modeling and Simulation at the University of Central Florida. Her research explores immersive and experiential learning environments for the online safety of teens, especially those underrepresented and at-risk.
Pamela Wisniewski (PhD, UNC Charlotte) is an Assistant Professor at the University of Central Florida in the College of Engineering and Computer Science. Her research interests are situated at the juxtaposition of Social Computing and Privacy.
Xinru Page (PhD, UC Irvine) is an Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems at Bentley University. Her research explores technology adoption and non-use, social media, individual traits, and privacy.
Bart Knijnenburg (PhD, UC Irvine) is an Assistant Professor in the School of Computing at Clemson University and co-director of the Humans and Technology (HAT) Lab. His research focuses on privacy decision-making, user-tailored privacy, and the user-centric aspects of recommender systems.
Eran Toch (PhD, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology) is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial Engineering, The Iby and Aladar Fleischman Faculty of Engineering at Tel Aviv University. His research focuses on usable privacy and security, human-computer interaction and data mining.
Jen Romano-Bergstrom (PhD, Catholic University of America) is User Experience Researcher at Facebook/Instagram. In addition to being a skilled User Experience Researcher, Jen also specializes in eye tracking, survey design, experimental design, and cognitive aging.
• Solon Barocas, Cornell University
• Michael Dickard, Drexel University
• Roberto Hoyle, Oberlin College
• Jennifer King, UC Berkley
• Lorraine Kisselburgh, Purdue University
• Airi Lampinen, Stockholm University
• Karen Levy, Cornell University
• Heather Lipford, UNC Charlotte
• Sameer Patil, Indiana University
• Elissa Redmiles, University of Maryland
• Vance Ricks, Guilford College
• Jessica Vitak, University of Maryland
• Yang Wang, Syracuse University
• Jessica Bodford, Facebook
• Blase Ur, University of Chicago
• Florian Schaub, University of Michigan
• Patrick Gage Kelley, Google
• Luke Stark, Dartmouth College
• Hoda Mehrpouyan, Boise State University
• Marshini Chetty, Princeton University
• Arunesh Mathur, Princeton University
• Maximilian Golla, Ruhr-University Bochum
• Sauvik Das, Georgia Institute of Technology
• Emanuel von Zezschwitz, University of Bonn
• Josh Rosenbaum, Facebook